DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/14/2015
Lovers Lane Station Closed to Buses Much of Greenville Parade Day, Effective Saturday, March 14Passengers who normally use Routes 502 and 583 at Lovers Lane Station will be unable to do so for much of the day Saturday, March 14, due to the St. Patrick's Day parade on Greenville Avenue.
Both routes will be detoured from Lovers Lane to serve Mockingbird Station all day Saturday until approximately 6 p.m. or whenever Greenville is re-opened to traffic. Route 502 will continue to serve Park Lane Station.
Red and Orange Line train service to Lovers Lane Station will not be interrupted throughout the course of the parade. However, all customers traveling in the area are encouraged to allow extra time due to the large crowds expected.
Reminder: Bus Routes 1, 428, 502 and 583 Will Be Detoured During St. Patrick's Events Along Greenville Ave on Saturday, March 14
View more information about riding DART and TRE to the 36th Annual Dallas St. Patrick's Parade and Festival.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Route 749 (Stemmons-Design District Service) on Detour during the Velvet Hammer 5K on Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Bus Routes 11, 19, 21, 161 and D-Link (722) on Detour for the March for Babies at The Lawn at Reunion, Saturday, April 21, 2018
- New Route 585 to Move From Arapaho Center Station To Spring Valley Station, Effective April 23, 2018
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 27, 31, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 409, 510, 514, 541, 542, 549, 595, D-Link (Route 722))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts