DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 4/11/2016
ADA Ramp Removed During Redesign Work At Ledbetter Station, Effective Monday, April 11, 2016Beginning Monday, April 11, 2016, passengers with disabilities can expect changes when accessing the train platform from the parking lot at Ledbetter Station.
As construction continues at the station, the ramp connecting the parking area to the train platforms will be taken out of service and spaces reserved for disabled parking will be temporarily unavailable.
Four temporary spaces will be available in the new passenger load/unload area at the front of the station accessible from Lancaster Road, and will be specifically designated for passengers with disability placards or license plates. Towing will be strictly enforced. Additional parking will be available at Kiest Station.
Once construction is complete - expected in late May - this area will return to its regular passenger load/unload function and the ramp will be opened for use, this time with lowered walls to improve visibility. Normal parking will be re-established.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 29, 31, 36, 42, 211, 346, 347, 409, 486, 510, 535, 547, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Start Date Change: Second Construction Phase to Close Down APT Service In Irving, Effective Monday, November 20, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts