DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 6/16/2016
Bus Detours for Routes 26, 155 and D-Link (722), Effective Thursday, June 16, 2 p.m.At approximately 2 p.m., portions of Lamar and Belleview streets in the Cedars area will be closed for a special event at Gilley's Dallas. Routes 26, 155 and D-Link (722) will be placed on detour at that time. These detours will remain in place until the streets are reopened. Be prepared for delays in the area during this time and allow extra time.
Route 26 Inbound: From Corinth: right on Akard, left on Belleview, left into Cedars Station.
Route 26 Outbound: From Cedars Station: left on Wall, right on Belleview, right on Akard, left on Corinth, regular route.
Route 155 Inbound: From Lamar: right on Corinth, left on Akard, left on Canton, right on Lamar, regular route.
Route 155 Outbound: From Lamar: left on Cadiz, right on Akard, right on Corinth, left on Lamar, regular route.
D-Link (722) Inbound: From Cedars Station: left on Wall, right on Belleview, left on Akard, left on Griffin, left on Canton, right on Lamar, regular route.
UPDATED: D-Link (722) Outbound: From Lamar: left on Cadiz, right on Griffin, right on Akard, right on Belleview, left into Cedars Station.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- March 2018 Service Improvements: Introducing Modifications on Select Bus Routes Effective Monday, March 26, 2018 (Posted on Mar 8 at 10:45 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- DART Bus Routes 26, 161, D-Link (722) and 749 on Detour for March for Our Lives, Effective Saturday, March 24
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 27, 31, 42, 211, 346, 347, 376, 501, 510, 514, 535, 541, 542, 549, D-Link (Route 722), 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Some DART Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Toyota Rock 'n' Roll Dallas Half Marathon on Sunday, March 25, 2018
- DATE CHANGE: DART to Again Offer Shuttle Service While Las Colinas APT Undergoes Repair, Effective March 12-April 6, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts