DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/10/2016
Inbound Route 76 Detoured to Avoid Elm Street Congestion, Effective Monday, October 10Due to frequent delays caused by excessive traffic in the Deep Ellum area, Route 76 buses traveling to Downtown Dallas will operate on the following detour, effective Monday, October 10, 2016.
From Baylor University Medical Center Station, buses will turn right on Malcolm X Blvd., left on Gaston Ave. into Pacific Ave. and left on Pearl Street back to regular route on Elm Street. Outbound routing, as well as schedules, will remain unchanged.
This detour will become permanent when system-wide route modifications take effect on March 13, 2017. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- March 2018 Service Improvements: Introducing Modifications on Select Bus Routes Effective Monday, March 26, 2018 (Posted on Mar 8 at 10:45 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 27, 31, 42, 211, 346, 347, 376, 501, 510, 514, 535, 541, 542, 549, D-Link (Route 722), 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Some DART Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Toyota Rock 'n' Roll Dallas Half Marathon on Sunday, March 25, 2018
- DATE CHANGE: DART to Again Offer Shuttle Service While Las Colinas APT Undergoes Repair, Effective March 12-April 6, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts