DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/3/2016
Route 768 SMU Express and Route 743 Museum Express Route Detour, Effective Monday, October 3Beginning Monday, October 3, there will be no service to the westbound (Bishop Boulevard) stops along Warcola Street and SMU Boulevard on the east side of North Central Expressway due to construction activity on SMU Boulevard. Specifically, there will be no service to the westbound (Bishop Boulevard) stops located next to Kroger, the City of University Park Municipal Service Center, the Mockingbird Flats Apartments and the SMU building at 6200 North Central Expressway.
Eastbound (Greenville/Southwestern) service to stops on SMU Boulevard and Warcola Street will continue as normal.
Construction is expected to continue through February 2017 and this detour will remain in effect until normal traffic is restored on SMU Boulevard.
The University apologizes for the inconvenience. Please contact the SMU Parking and ID Card Services Office at [email protected] or 214-768-7275 for additional information or assistance.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 36, 42, 164, 211, 346, 347, 404, 409, 445, 486, 502, 510, 547, 549, 568, 574, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Route 535 Soon Moving To IH-635 Service Roads Due to Construction Plans, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Current Routing Remains, New Detours to be Added For Bus Route 346 Service in Legacy, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Telephonic Interpretation Services to Assist Limited English Proficient Riders, Effective Friday, September 29, 2017 9 p.m.
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts