DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/21/2016
East Inclinator At Cityplace/Uptown to Shut Down for Upgrade, Effective Monday, November 21, 2016In order to perform important maintenance upgrades, the East Inclinator at Cityplace/Uptown Station will be closed for 8-10 weeks, beginning Monday, November 21, 2016.
The West Inclinator will remain in service. For your convenience, Bus Routes 31 and 409 will serve both East and West entrances during normal service hours. NOTE: Routes 36 and 521 will continue normal operations and will not serve both portals.
To sign up for elevator/escalator/inclinator service status updates, visit DART.org/email.
We appreciate your patience as we work to improve the reliability of our system.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART, TRE adjusting schedules for Memorial Day, Monday, May 29, 2017 (Posted today at 8:25 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Construction to Shut Down Part of Green, Orange Lines Over Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
- Four Early AM Orange Line Trips towards DFW Airport Changing on Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 31, 42, 161, 206, 221 (Metro Arlington Xpress - MAX), 278, 346, 444, 510, 522, 542, D-Link (722), 723 - Bishop Arts Service)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts