DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/24/2016
Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot on Thursday, November 24Commuters who plan on travel in downtown Dallas and north Oak Cliff on Thanksgiving morning are reminded that one of the season's most popular and well-attended events will be taking place and are encouraged to plan ahead.
On Thursday, November 24, 2016, the 49th annual Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot kicks off at 9 a.m. over both a 5K and 8-mile course with an estimated total attendance of 40,000 expected. Some streets in downtown and the Lake Cliff/Methodist Medical Center areas will be blocked.
View more information about the Turkey Trot at www.thetrot.org.
Detours will be employed on the following DART bus routes: 1, 2, 11, 12, 19, 21, 26, 29, 35, 42, 52, 59, 60, 76, 110, 111, 161, 164 and 749. Click here to view more information about the bus detours.
DART buses and light rail trains will operate on a Sunday schedule Thursday, Nov. 24. The Trinity Railway Express (TRE) will not operate on Thanksgiving Day.
Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Thanksgiving schedule for DART and TRE (Posted on Nov 20 at 1:18 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 19, 31, 42, 211, 346, 347, 486, 510, 535, 547, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Start Date Change: Second Construction Phase to Close Down APT Service In Irving, Effective Monday, November 20, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts