DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/18/2017
Dallas Streetcar Riders: Have your Comments and Concerns Ready, Customer Support Representatives are On the Way on Jan. 18How are we doing? What could we be doing better? DART's Customer Support Representatives are coming and are anxious to get your input.
Wednesday, January 18, 5-10 a.m. - Dallas Streetcar Stops Union Station, Oakenwald and Bishop Arts
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 36, 42, 164, 211, 346, 347, 404, 409, 444, 445, 486, 510, 547, 549, 568, 574, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Route 535 Soon Moving To IH-635 Service Roads Due to Construction Plans, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Current Routing Remains, New Detours to be Added For Bus Route 346 Service in Legacy, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Telephonic Interpretation Services to Assist Limited English Proficient Riders, Effective Friday, September 29, 2017 9 p.m.
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts