DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/13/2017
DART plans March service changes to assist employment centers, effective Monday, March 13, 2017A pair of major employment centers on the outer edge of the DART service area are the focal points for bus service improvements scheduled for implementation on March 13, 2017. The booming Legacy area of northwest Plano will receive additional service to existing routes, plus a new express route linking the numerous new corporate campuses to Parker Road Rail Station. In the Cypress Waters area of far northwest Dallas, access to Belt Line Rail Station will be accomplished by the adjusting of two existing routes. In downtown Dallas, D-Link expands its scope to include one of the city's more popular venues and a host of route and schedule enhancements are planned to increase service efficiency system-wide. View the service change brochure as a guide to new service, and, as always, for more details, please call 214.979.1111.
Click here to view more information about the March 13, 2017 Service Change.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- March 2018 Service Improvements: Introducing Modifications on Select Bus Routes Effective Monday, March 26, 2018 (Posted on Mar 8 at 10:45 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- DART Bus Routes 26, 161, D-Link (722) and 749 on Detour for March for Our Lives, Effective Saturday, March 24
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 27, 31, 42, 211, 346, 347, 376, 501, 510, 514, 535, 541, 542, 549, D-Link (Route 722), 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Some DART Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Toyota Rock 'n' Roll Dallas Half Marathon on Sunday, March 25, 2018
- DATE CHANGE: DART to Again Offer Shuttle Service While Las Colinas APT Undergoes Repair, Effective March 12-April 6, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts