DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/13/2017
Route 346 On Detour Due To Construction On Headquarters Drive, Effective March 13, 2017Temporary construction along Headquarters Drive between Communications Parkway and Dallas North Tollway will keep Route 346 on detour during its initial weeks of operation.
Buses will instead operate over the Dallas North Tollway service road in both directions between Legacy and Headquarters (please see map below).
We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- March 2018 Service Improvements: Introducing Modifications on Select Bus Routes Effective Monday, March 26, 2018 (Posted on Mar 8 at 10:45 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- DART Bus Routes 26, 161, D-Link (722) and 749 on Detour for March for Our Lives, Effective Saturday, March 24
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 27, 31, 42, 211, 346, 347, 376, 501, 510, 514, 535, 541, 542, 549, D-Link (Route 722), 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Some DART Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Toyota Rock 'n' Roll Dallas Half Marathon on Sunday, March 25, 2018
- DATE CHANGE: DART to Again Offer Shuttle Service While Las Colinas APT Undergoes Repair, Effective March 12-April 6, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts