DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/13/2017
Route 346 On Detour Due To Construction On Headquarters Drive, Effective March 13, 2017Temporary construction along Headquarters Drive between Communications Parkway and Dallas North Tollway will keep Route 346 on detour during its initial weeks of operation.
Buses will instead operate over the Dallas North Tollway service road in both directions between Legacy and Headquarters (please see map below).
We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Some Downtown Bus Routes on Detour for Commerce Street Closure, Effective Four Evenings (7 p.m. to 6 a.m.) from Sunday, April 2 through Wednesday, April 5
- MAX (Route 221) Times Change For Better Match Up With UTA Classes, TRE, Effective Monday, April 10, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 19, 31, 42, 161, 206, 278, 486, 488, 500 (weekend route only), 510, 522, 538, 541, 582, D-Link (722), 987)
- Two Eastbound Route 400 Stops on Belt Line in Garland Unavailable During Utility Work, Effective Monday, March 20, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts