DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/13/2017
Route 346 On Detour Due To Construction On Headquarters Drive, Effective March 13, 2017Temporary construction along Headquarters Drive between Communications Parkway and Dallas North Tollway will keep Route 346 on detour during its initial weeks of operation.
Buses will instead operate over the Dallas North Tollway service road in both directions between Legacy and Headquarters (please see map below).
We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Thanksgiving schedule for DART and TRE (Posted on Nov 20 at 1:18 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 19, 31, 42, 211, 346, 347, 486, 510, 535, 547, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Start Date Change: Second Construction Phase to Close Down APT Service In Irving, Effective Monday, November 20, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts