DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/13/2017
Route 346 On Detour Due To Construction On Headquarters Drive, Effective March 13, 2017Temporary construction along Headquarters Drive between Communications Parkway and Dallas North Tollway will keep Route 346 on detour during its initial weeks of operation.
Buses will instead operate over the Dallas North Tollway service road in both directions between Legacy and Headquarters (please see map below).
We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Passengers displaying a valid voters registration card can ride DART free from the hours of 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Texas Primary Runoff Election Day, Tuesday, May 22, 2018
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 350, 376, 409, 541, 542, 549, 595, D-Link (Route 722))
- Dallas bridge repair to disrupt DART rail and streetcar service Memorial Weekend; DART, TRE adjusting schedules for Memorial Day
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts