DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 6/19/2017
11:03 p.m. Orange Line Trip Adjusted to Improve Connections at Bachman, Effective Monday, June 19, 2017For better train-to-train connections at Bachman Station, the current 11:03 p.m. Orange Line departure from DFW Airport will be adjusted seven minutes later, effective Monday, June 19, 2017.
The train will leave at 11:10 p.m., arriving Bachman Station for Green Line connections at 11:40 p.m. The schedule will otherwise remain unaffected.
Passengers are encouraged to make note of this change and adjust travel plans accordingly. Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Route 749 on Temporary Detour for Global Energy Race at Klyde Warren Park, Sunday, September 24, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 19, 31, 36, 42, 206, 211, 221 (Metro Arlington Xpress (MAX)), 346, 347, 409, 444, 510, 547, 595, D-Link (722), 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts