DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 6/26/2017
Routes 161, 206, 278 Returning to Freeway As Construction Ends, Effective Monday, June 26, 2017As freeway re-construction, aka the Horseshoe Project, winds down, several detoured DART buses revert to normal routing, effective Monday, June 26, 2017.
Outbound Routes 161, 206 and 278 will no longer operate via Union Station, but will directly access R.L. Thornton Freeway from Reunion Boulevard. The bus stop formerly on Reunion at Hotel Street will be re-installed to serve the three routes.
Rush hour service along the freeway's HOV lanes will be re-established as the lanes return to operation, expected within a few weeks. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Public meetings on fare change underway (Posted on Jun 4 at 7:58 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- 11:03 p.m. Orange Line Trip Adjusted to Improve Connections at Bachman, Effective Monday, June 19, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 31, 42, 52, 161, 206, 211, 221 (Metro Arlington Xpress (MAX)), 278, 346, 444, 510, 522, 542, D-Link (722), 723 - Bishop Arts Service)
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts