DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/23/2017
First Route 283 Trip Moving up for Better Transfer Connections, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017In response to customer feedback, the initial inbound Route 283 trip from Lake Ray Hubbard Transit Center will leave three minutes earlier, at 5:28 a.m., effective Monday, October 23, 2017.
The schedule change is in response to repeated missed transfer connections at the 6 a.m. downtown Dallas line-up, often due to traffic congestion on Interstate 30. There are no other timetable adjustments planned at this time.
We appreciate your continued patronage. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- TRE Rider Alert 6/22 7:00p (Posted today at 6:51 PM)
- TRE Rider Alert 6/22 3:20p (Posted today at 3:19 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Additional Open Parking Available In Newly Created Lot E at Downtown Rowlett Station, Effective Monday, June 11, 2018
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 409, 444, 542, 549, 595, D-Link (Route 722))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts