DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/23/2017
First Route 283 Trip Moving up for Better Transfer Connections, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017In response to customer feedback, the initial inbound Route 283 trip from Lake Ray Hubbard Transit Center will leave three minutes earlier, at 5:28 a.m., effective Monday, October 23, 2017.
The schedule change is in response to repeated missed transfer connections at the 6 a.m. downtown Dallas line-up, often due to traffic congestion on Interstate 30. There are no other timetable adjustments planned at this time.
We appreciate your continued patronage. Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 31, 42, 110, 211, 346, 347, 510, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Start Date Change: Second Construction Phase to Close Down APT Service In Irving, Effective Monday, November 20, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts