DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/23/2017
First Route 283 Trip Moving up for Better Transfer Connections, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017In response to customer feedback, the initial inbound Route 283 trip from Lake Ray Hubbard Transit Center will leave three minutes earlier, at 5:28 a.m., effective Monday, October 23, 2017.
The schedule change is in response to repeated missed transfer connections at the 6 a.m. downtown Dallas line-up, often due to traffic congestion on Interstate 30. There are no other timetable adjustments planned at this time.
We appreciate your continued patronage. Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 36, 42, 164, 211, 346, 347, 404, 409, 444, 445, 486, 510, 547, 549, 568, 574, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Route 535 Soon Moving To IH-635 Service Roads Due to Construction Plans, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Current Routing Remains, New Detours to be Added For Bus Route 346 Service in Legacy, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Telephonic Interpretation Services to Assist Limited English Proficient Riders, Effective Friday, September 29, 2017 9 p.m.
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts