DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/23/2017
Current Routing Remains, New Detours to be Added For Bus Route 346 Service in Legacy, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017Continued construction plus added safety concerns in the North Tollway/Granite Parkway are resulting in the following service modifications affecting Route 346 in the Legacy Park area, effective Monday, October 23, 2017.
The present detour, moving service along Communication between Legacy and Headquarters and, Headquarters between Communications and Dallas North Tollway will remain in effect due to remaining area construction. In addition, due to safety concerns at the Tollway and Granite Parkway, service will be detoured along Granite to State Highway 121 until further notice.
Details of both service changes are shown in the map below. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- TRE Rider Alert 6/22 7:00p (Posted today at 6:51 PM)
- TRE Rider Alert 6/22 3:20p (Posted today at 3:19 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Additional Open Parking Available In Newly Created Lot E at Downtown Rowlett Station, Effective Monday, June 11, 2018
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 409, 444, 542, 549, 595, D-Link (Route 722))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts