DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/23/2017
Route 535 Soon Moving To IH-635 Service Roads Due to Construction Plans, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017Future commercial development will result in Route 535 relocating both eastbound and westbound service to LBJ Freeway (Interstate Highway 635) service roads between Webb Chapel Road and Josey Lane, effective Monday, October 23, 2017.
Buses will no longer operate along Maybrook or Treeview in either direction (please see map below).
The schedule will remain unaffected. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- TRE Rider Alert 6/22 7:00p (Posted today at 6:51 PM)
- TRE Rider Alert 6/22 3:20p (Posted today at 3:19 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Additional Open Parking Available In Newly Created Lot E at Downtown Rowlett Station, Effective Monday, June 11, 2018
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 409, 444, 542, 549, 595, D-Link (Route 722))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts