DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/5/2017
Weekend Construction To Interrupt Rail Service On Green, Orange Lines, Effective Sunday, November 5, 2017Construction in the Love Field area will again suspend rail service on portions of the Green and Orange lines on Sunday, November 5, 2017.
The shutdown will require buses to replace trains between Inwood/Love Field, Burbank and Bachman stations during all hours of operation.
Northbound Green Line passengers will transfer to buses at Inwood/Love Field Station and re-board trains at Bachman. Orange Line passengers will be asked to transfer to Green Line trains at Victory Station to reach Inwood/Love Field Station. Southbound customers will use the same procedure in reverse. All customers are encouraged to begin trips earlier than usual.
Regular service will resume with the first trains on Monday, November 6. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Thanksgiving schedule for DART and TRE (Posted on Nov 20 at 1:18 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 19, 31, 42, 211, 346, 347, 486, 510, 535, 547, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Start Date Change: Second Construction Phase to Close Down APT Service In Irving, Effective Monday, November 20, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts