DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/10/2017
Green Line Trains, Bus Routes to be Impacted By Dallas Marathon Run, Effective Sunday, December 10, 2017DART passengers on the southern portion of the Green Line and bus routes throughout north and east Dallas should leave early and pack patience between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m., on Sunday, December 10, during the 2017 Dallas Marathon.
Green Line rail service will be suspended between Baylor University Medical Center and Fair Park stations, requiring customers traveling in either direction to use DART bus shuttles.
Passengers traveling south on the Green Line from Pearl/Arts District Station will still be able to reach Deep Ellum and Baylor University Medical Center stations by train. For those going to Fair Park Station and beyond, shuttles will operate between Pearl and Fair Park. Northbound passengers will be asked to take shuttles at Fair Park and re-board Green Line trains at Baylor.
Detours will be in place from 8 a.m. to approximately 2:30 p.m. for the following bus routes: 1, 2, 11, 12, 24, 26, 29, 31, 35, 36, 52, 59, 60, 76, 161, 521, and 749 (Stemmons-Design District Service). Click here to view more information about the bus detours.
This event is part of the 2017 BMW Dallas Marathon weekend. View more information about Saturday, December 9 detours: Some DART Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During 2017 Coors Light 5K & 10K and Oncor Mayor's Race on Saturday, December 9, 2017.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 31, 42, 110, 211, 346, 347, 510, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Start Date Change: Second Construction Phase to Close Down APT Service In Irving, Effective Monday, November 20, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts