DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/26/2018
March 2018 Service Improvements: Introducing Modifications on Select Bus Routes Effective Monday, March 26, 2018This service change focuses on building ridership and improving service quality for the DART bus system. It is the first part of a major series of changes - with expanded resources - to be implemented in 2018-19. Built from recommendations of a comprehensive review of DART services, it aims to increase service frequencies, make routes more direct, and improve on-time bus performance.
Click here to view the March 2018 Service Improvements (opens in a new window).
Featured Rider Alerts:
- New DART Fare Structure Gives Riders Cost Saving Options, Effective Saturday, August 18, 2018 and Service Modifications Planned for Monday, August 27, 2018 (Posted on Aug 13 at 8:50 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 409, 444, 522, 542, 549, 595, 597)
- Allow Extra Travel Time As Buses Replace TRE Trains on Specific Trips, Effective August 17-September 1, 2018
- Temporary Parking Restrictions At Westmoreland Station, Effective August 4, 11, 18, 25, September 7-8, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts