DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 6/27/2009
Level Boarding Project continues at 8th & Corinth Station Saturday, July 4 & Sunday, July 5Construction to prepare all remaining DART Rail station platforms for new Super Light Rail Vehicles has begun. Each closure will take 2-3 weekends.
Saturday, June 27, & Sunday, June 28
Saturday, July 4, & Sunday, July 5
Saturday, July 11, & Sunday, July 12*
Shuttle buses will operate between 8th & Corinth and both Dallas Zoo and Morrell stations, where you can board regularly scheduled Red or Blue Line trains.
Signs will be placed at each station the week prior to a closure. If construction does not require all three weekends, the signage will be removed and you may expect normal rail service to resume. Shuttles board at the red bus stop located at each station.
View more information about the Level Boarding Project.
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience as we build for your future. Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Passengers displaying a valid voters registration card can ride DART free from the hours of 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Texas Primary Runoff Election Day, Tuesday, May 22, 2018
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 350, 376, 409, 541, 542, 549, 595, D-Link (Route 722))
- Dallas bridge repair to disrupt DART rail and streetcar service Memorial Weekend; DART, TRE adjusting schedules for Memorial Day
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts