DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/23/2009
Route 887 to Make Selected Midday Trips to Garland Health CenterPassengers seeking direct service between Parkland's Garland Health Center and Downtown Garland Station will be able to do so beginning Monday, Nov. 23, 2009, with three midday trips on Flex Route 887. Newly scheduled trips are as follows:
The new service will provide access between the clinic and the DART Rail Blue Line as well as Bus Routes 377, 378, 380, 400, 463, 486, 513, 566.and 571.
Trips between Garland Health Center and Downtown Garland Station will be considered part of the fixed route and a Local fare will be charged. For trips that begin or end in the Flex zone, a DART System fare will be required.
The Route 887 schedule will otherwise remain unchanged. Thanks for riding DART.
• View more information about Route 887 - Garland/Rowlett FLEX
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART and TRE Labor Day Holiday Schedule for Monday, September 1 (Posted yesterday at 5:05 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Downtown Garland Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During the Garland Labor Day Parade on Monday, September 1
- Construction to Remove Route 401 Bus Stops on MacArthur Between SH 183, Grauwyler, Effective September 8, 2014
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 26, 29, 60, 206, 234, 278, 378, 405, 409, 488, 500, 507, 521, 525, 535, 553, 568)
Other Customer Information:
DART Rail Construction Alerts