DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/23/2009
Route 887 to Make Selected Midday Trips to Garland Health CenterPassengers seeking direct service between Parkland's Garland Health Center and Downtown Garland Station will be able to do so beginning Monday, Nov. 23, 2009, with three midday trips on Flex Route 887. Newly scheduled trips are as follows:
The new service will provide access between the clinic and the DART Rail Blue Line as well as Bus Routes 377, 378, 380, 400, 463, 486, 513, 566.and 571.
Trips between Garland Health Center and Downtown Garland Station will be considered part of the fixed route and a Local fare will be charged. For trips that begin or end in the Flex zone, a DART System fare will be required.
The Route 887 schedule will otherwise remain unchanged. Thanks for riding DART.
• View more information about Route 887 - Garland/Rowlett FLEX
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Green Line Passengers Should Expect Weekend Delays Due to I-345 Work, Effective January 13-February 17, 2018 (Posted on Jan 17 at 10:34 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 27, 31, 35, 42, 110, 211, 346, 347, 510, 541, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts