DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 8/9/2010
Route 870 Detour to Restore 2-Way Service on 18th St.Flex Route 870 will begin operating on a detour that will return two-way service to 18th Street between Rigsbee Drive and Avenue J, beginning Monday, August 9.
Counter-clockwise routing from Downtown Plano Station will no longer operate over Jupiter Road, 17th Street and P Avenue. The clockwise routing will remain unaffected, as will the schedule and flex zone boundaries.
All Flex Route customers are reminded, however, that in accordance with the fare adjustment implemented in September 2009, DART System fares will change on October 1, 2010.
The 18th Street detour will become a permanent part of the route when system-wide route changes take effect on December 6, 2010. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Public meetings on fare change underway (Posted on Jun 4 at 7:58 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Scheduled Downtime for DART Trip Planner and Travel Tools, Effective Friday, June 23 and Saturday, June 24, 2017
- 11:03 p.m. Orange Line Trip Adjusted to Improve Connections at Bachman, Effective Monday, June 19, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 31, 42, 52, 161, 206, 211, 221 (Metro Arlington Xpress (MAX)), 278, 346, 444, 510, 522, 542, D-Link (722), 723 - Bishop Arts Service)
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts