DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 8/9/2010
Route 870 Detour to Restore 2-Way Service on 18th St.Flex Route 870 will begin operating on a detour that will return two-way service to 18th Street between Rigsbee Drive and Avenue J, beginning Monday, August 9.
Counter-clockwise routing from Downtown Plano Station will no longer operate over Jupiter Road, 17th Street and P Avenue. The clockwise routing will remain unaffected, as will the schedule and flex zone boundaries.
All Flex Route customers are reminded, however, that in accordance with the fare adjustment implemented in September 2009, DART System fares will change on October 1, 2010.
The 18th Street detour will become a permanent part of the route when system-wide route changes take effect on December 6, 2010. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Buses Replacing Trains From Kiest to Ledbetter Over August 27 Weekend (Posted on Aug 23 at 11:55 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- New Dallas Streetcar schedule starting Monday, August 15, Bishop Arts extension opens Monday, August 29
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 35, 36, 42, 59, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 404, 405, 409, 445, 515, 521, 541, 547, 549, 553, 566, 568, 574, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts