DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 8/9/2010
Route 870 Detour to Restore 2-Way Service on 18th St.Flex Route 870 will begin operating on a detour that will return two-way service to 18th Street between Rigsbee Drive and Avenue J, beginning Monday, August 9.
Counter-clockwise routing from Downtown Plano Station will no longer operate over Jupiter Road, 17th Street and P Avenue. The clockwise routing will remain unaffected, as will the schedule and flex zone boundaries.
All Flex Route customers are reminded, however, that in accordance with the fare adjustment implemented in September 2009, DART System fares will change on October 1, 2010.
The 18th Street detour will become a permanent part of the route when system-wide route changes take effect on December 6, 2010. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART, TRE adjusting schedules for Memorial Day, Monday, May 29, 2017 (Posted yesterday at 8:25 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Construction to Shut Down Part of Green, Orange Lines Over Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
- Four Early AM Orange Line Trips towards DFW Airport Changing on Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 31, 42, 161, 206, 221 (Metro Arlington Xpress - MAX), 278, 346, 444, 510, 522, 542, D-Link (722), 723 - Bishop Arts Service)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts