DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 6/16/2011
Fares Information for Mavericks Parade, June 16DART recommends purchasing a day pass that is good for your round trip and arriving 20 to 30 minutes before your train departure to purchase a ticket.
In addition to the ticket vending machines, the following stations will have ticket sellers (accepting cash only) from 7 a.m. to approximately 10 a.m.
Parker Road Station
Bush Turnpike Station
Arapaho Center Station
North Carrollton/Frankford Station
Trinity Mills Station
Victory Station will have ticket sellers available starting at noon for those who need a pass.
DART Rail and Local Buses
Purchase a $4 Local Day Pass.
(A $7 System Day Pass is required for travel on Express Buses [routes numbered in the 200s.])
A $10 Regional Day Pass is required if your first boarding is between Ft. Worth T&P Station and Hurst/Bell Station.
A $7 System Day Pass is required if boarding is between CentrePort/DFW Airport Station and Union Station.
$2 Reduced Day Passes are valid on all modes (DART Rail, buses and TRE). Passengers must meet one of the following requirements:
* Be 65 or older - with a valid picture id
* Have a valid Medicare card and valid picture id
* Children - 8th grade and younger
* High School Students - must show a current high school id from a DART service area high school
View more information about DART fares.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Dallas Streetcar Rider Alert 2/21 2:50p (Posted today at 2:46 PM)
- Dallas Streetcar Rider Alert 2/21 2:15p (Posted today at 2:12 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 27, 31, 35, 42, 211, 346, 347, 404, 408, 510, 514, 526, 535, 541, D-Link (Route 722), 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts