| October 25 – November 30, 2014 (weekends only)
Beginning Saturday, October 25, for six weekends, and concluding Sunday, November 30, DART Rail in Downtown Dallas will be discontinued each weekend to allow track replacement along Pacific Avenue and Bryan Street. DART shuttle buses will connect the affected stations. Click here to learn more.
DART Rail Red Line
Parker Road Station to Westmoreland Station
Note: Each schedule opens in a new separate window.
PDF files can be viewed using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader.
Red Line to Parker Road Station Schedules
- Weekdays to Parker Road Station View | Acrobat PDF
- Weekends to Parker Road Station View | Acrobat PDF
Red Line to Westmoreland Road Station Schedules
- Weekdays to Westmoreland Station View | Acrobat PDF
- Weekends to Westmoreland Station View | Acrobat PDF
Travel Times Between Stations / DART Rail Schedules by Station
- Ride DART to Special Events
- American Airlines Center
- DFW International Airport
- Dallas Love Field Airport
- Jury Duty and Courts
- Fair Park
- UT Southwestern Medical District / Parkland Hospital / Children's Medical Center
- Dallas Zoo
- NorthPark Center Shuttle
- SMU via SMU Express
Travel Ambassador Program
DART's Travel Ambassador Program provides FREE Travel Orientation to anyone who needs a little extra help using public transit (DART's bus and rail service). Click here to learn more.