The M-Line is the McKinney Avenue Trolley service.This nostalgic streetcar links the downtown Dallas Arts District with the trendy shops, galleries and bistros of Uptown, including West Village, where you can transfer to or from DART Rail at Cityplace/Uptown Station. An additional connection to DART Rail is expected to be completed in 2014 with the completion of an M-Line extension along Olive Street through Klyde Warren Park to near Pearl/Arts District Station.
M-Line service operates seven days a week.
Note: Each schedule and map opens in a new separate window.
PDF files can be viewed using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader.
- M-Line Trolley Weekday (Monday-Thursday) Northbound
- M-Line Trolley Weekday (Monday-Thursday) Southbound
- M-Line Trolley Friday Northbound
- M-Line Trolley Friday Southbound
- M-Line Trolley Saturday Northbound
- M-Line Trolley Saturday Southbound
- M-Line Trolley Sunday Northbound
- M-Line Trolley Sunday Southbound
|Choose from the list below to view more information about destinations found along the M-Line Trolley and DART Rail.