DART SMU Express
Take an easy ride to class, shopping and fun on DART with a DART Transit Pass. Request your pass through the SMU Parking and ID Card Services Office, and you have unlimited access to DART Rail and buses.
Bus Route 768 (SMU Express) takes you to campus, popular student apartment areas and nearby stores, services and restaurants. And you can connect to the DART Rail Red, Blue or Orange Line and other buses at Mockingbird Station.
Frequent & ConvenientRoute SMU Express
- When classes are in session:
Runs Monday through Saturday
Service approximately every 15 minutes from 7:10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Service approximately every 20 minutes after 7:30 p.m.
View Route 768 schedules
The Museum Express (743) will not operate on Thanksgiving Day but will otherwise operate as normal.
On November 28, Bishop Blvd. will close to all vehicular traffic on game days to accommodate football game day activities.
There will be no Museum Express (743) shuttle service at stops located on Bishop Blvd. Instead, the Museum Express (743) shuttle will pick-up and drop-off riders Ownby Drive at the R. Gerald Turner Centennial Quadrangle, located on the west side of the Blanton Building.
Although the Museum Express shuttle will attempt to operate on its regular schedule some delays and disruptions due to increased traffic volume and congestion related to football game day activities on campus can be expected by riders and they should adjust their schedules accordingly.
Additional RoutesMuseum Express (Route 743)
- Service from Mockingbird Station to the Bush Center and the Meadows Museum
- Hours of operations are
10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday and 1-5 p.m. on Sunday
View Route 743 schedules
- No service on Mondays
- Operates seven days a week
- Operates seven days a week
- Hours of operation are approximately 5 a.m. to midnight
Need A Study Break?Check out popular shopping and entertainment destinations near DART Rail stations:
- NorthPark Center and Upper Greenville Avenue (Park Lane Station)
- West Village (Cityplace/Uptown Station)
- The Dallas Arts District including the Dallas Museum of Art and the AT&T Performing Arts Center (Pearl/Arts District Station, St. Paul Station)
- American Airlines Center (Victory Station)
- Fair Park (Fair Park Station and MLK, Jr. Station)
- Dallas Zoo (Dallas Zoo Station)
- Eisemann Center for the Performing Arts (Galatyn Park Station)
- Downtown Plano, the ArtCentre of Plano and the Courtyard Theater (Downtown Plano Station)
- Granville Arts Center (Downtown Garland Station)
- Farmers Branch Historical Park (Farmers Branch Station)
- Downtown Carrollton (Downtown Carrollton Station)
- Las Colinas (Las Colinas Urban Center Station)
Connect to DART
Customer Care Center (requests, commendations, concerns)
DART Lost & Found
Corporate Passes, Vanpool/Carpool and Bike & Ride Programs
Connect to SMU
For more information, visit www.smu.edu/BusinessFinance/CampusServices/ParkingAndIDCardServices.