How to Ride
- DART Buses
- DART Rail
- Trinity Railway Express (TRE)
- DART On-Call
- FLEX Service
- Dallas Streetcar
- M-Line Trolley
- Paratransit Services
- Bike Information
- Collin County Rides
- Destination Information
- Accessibility Information
- It's our DART.
Let's keep it safe.
Rider Alerts System Status / Advisories
Last update: 10/12/2017 2:01:34 PM
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 36, 42, 164, 211, 346, 347, 404, 409, 444, 445, 486, 510, 547, 549, 568, 574, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Route 535 Soon Moving To IH-635 Service Roads Due to Construction Plans, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Current Routing Remains, New Detours to be Added For Bus Route 346 Service in Legacy, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- First Route 283 Trip Moving up for Better Transfer Connections, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Telephonic Interpretation Services to Assist Limited English Proficient Riders, Effective Friday, September 29, 2017 9 p.m.
- Additional DART Rail Service for the State Fair of Texas begins Monday, September 25, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
- Always Be Alert: A message from DART Police
Please report any suspicious or criminal activity to DART Police at 214-928-6300.
My DART Updates