Bus Route 11
Note: Each schedule and map opens in a new separate window.
PDF files can be viewed using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader.
- Bexar Street
- Cockrell Hill Transfer Location
- Downtown Dallas
DART's new enhanced bus service
makes your commute a snap. It's the affordable and convenient way to work and play destinations!
A whole lot of positives.
- More buses, more often
- No need to transfer to another bus
- New buses smooth out your ride, featuring:
- On-board displays with real-time information
- Surveillance cameras for added security
- Entry ramps for more accessibility
- New and improved bus stop shelters at select locations (coming soon)
- Service every 15 minutes Monday-Friday daytime; service every 30 minutes nights and on Saturday and Sunday
- Route 11 operates 4:40 a.m. - 12:54 a.m. Monday-Saturday; 5:25 a.m. - 12:54 a.m. Sunday
- Serves Baylor University Medical Center Station (Green Line), West End Station (Red Line, Blue Line, Green Line & Orange Line), West Transfer Center, Cockrell Hill Transfer Location and Malcolm X Blvd. Transfer Location
- Easier way to travel through the Jefferson corridor and along Malcolm X Blvd., without all the transfers
- Key destinations include downtown Dallas, Jefferson Clinic, Oak Cliff Municipal Center, Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Center, Malcolm X Clinic and Bexar Street Village