Parkland Shuttle (Route 703)
Note: Each schedule and map opens in a new separate window.
PDF files can be viewed using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader.
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical District/Parkland Station
- View information about the UT Southwestern Medical Center Shuttles (Routes 822 and 823)
Revised schedule with Weekend Service began Monday, April 9, 2012
- When: Shuttle buses run from 4 a.m. to Midnight, every day**
- How often: Weekdays, approximately every 3 minutes during peak hours – 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. – and every 7 minutes all other times; weekends and holidays, every 15 minutes
- How much: FREE for all!
- Where does it go: Shuttle buses operate in a counter-clockwise loop across Parkland Boulevard, Maple Avenue, Butler Street, Harry Hines Boulevard, Medical District Drive and Tex Oak Avenue (see the map for more details.)
- Where are the key stops: Parkland Hospital, Southwestern Medical District/Parkland Rail Station, plus two bus shelters along Parkland Boulevard near Parkland’s employee parking lot and at 2121 Butler for Prescription Center employees (effective mid-April)