Parkland Shuttle (Route 703)
Note: Each schedule and map opens in a new separate window.
PDF files can be viewed using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader.
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical District/Parkland Station
- View information about the UT Southwestern Medical Center Shuttles (Routes 822 and 823)
Revised schedule with Around the Clock Service
begins Monday, November 4, 2013
- When: Shuttle buses run 24 hours, every day
- How often:
Weekdays, approximately every 3 minutes during peak hours (6 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
off peak hours, every 7 minutes (4 a.m. to 6 a.m., 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., 6 p.m. to 12 a.m.)
Overnight (12 a.m. to 4 a.m.), weekdays & weekends, every 15 minutes
Weekends & Holidays, every 7 minutes *
- How much: FREE for all!
- Where does it go: Shuttle buses operate in a counter-clockwise loop across Parkland Boulevard, Maple Avenue, Butler Street, Harry Hines Boulevard, Medical District Drive and Tex Oak Avenue (see the map for more details.)
- Where are the key stops: Parkland Hospital, Southwestern Medical District/Parkland Rail Station, plus two bus shelters along Parkland Boulevard near Parkland's employee parking lot and at 2121 Butler for Prescription Center employees
* WEEKEND SERVICE on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Holidays falling on a Saturday are generally observed on the preceding Friday. Holidays falling on a Sunday are generally observed on the following Monday.
Helpful Tips for a Better Ride on Route 703
- Stand in a location where you will be visible to the bus operator (within 15 feet of the bus stop sign or shelter).
- When possible, signal the operator that you wish to board; buses only pick up and drop off passengers at designated bus stops.
- For safety reasons, buses cannot stop to pick up passengers after pulling away from the boarding area.
- Passengers are to board the bus through the front door.
- Keep personal items in your area and do not block aisles. Please fold up strollers or stow them out of the way.
- Please use only one seat and reserve the seats in the front for elderly and mobility-impaired passengers. The Operator may ask you to move if you're sitting in a reserved area.
- Please report any suspicious or criminal activity to DART, the bus operator, the Parkland Police at 214-590-8496 or the DART Police at 214-928-6300 (you may now also text the keyword DARTpolice to 41411. Message and data rates may apply. For Terms and Conditions, click here.).
- Subscribe at DART.org for alerts and updates on bus and rail service, e-mailed to you when it happens!
- Register your likes and dislikes with DART's Customer Care Center, 214-749-3333.
- To report a problem with the service, be sure to include the stop location, time of the incident and the vehicle number (located on both sides and on the front and rear of the bus).
- Schedule information is as close as DART.org or 214-979-1111.
- Route 703 is linked to the Green and Orange lines and the entire DART Rail System.