DART Construction Alerts
June 4, 2021
Silver Line Construction Activity
Archer Western Herzog (AWH), the design-build contractor for the DART Silver Line Regional Rail Project, has field construction activities throughout the Silver Line corridor. As specific activities are scheduled along the corridor, additional notifications will be issued to the communities affected.
Silver Line Construction 90-Day Schedules
(June - August 2021)
(PDF files open in a new window)
Any time you undertake a construction project, the possibility for danger is elevated. DART is urging everyone to be extra careful around its facilities, vehicles and especially the construction areas. Here are 10 tips you should know.
- Stop, look and listen for DART vehicles.
- Cross the street or track at designated crosswalks only.
- Never walk, ride or play in front of or behind a DART vehicle.
- Children should always exit the bus through the front door.
- Do not walk, ride or play in a construction area.
- Never walk, ride or play on or near railroad tracks.
- Always stand behind the textured warning strips on rail platforms.
- Be careful when driving or turning across train tracks.
- Never try to beat a train through a crossing.
- Remember: Safety begins with you. Talk to your family.