It's the safe alternative to driving.
Ride DART to the 40th annual
Dallas St. Patrick's Parade and Festival!
- Celebrate early and often: DART has added service throughout that Saturday to meet demand on the day when everyone is Irish.
- Make it easy with the GoPass® app: Buy passes, plan trips and get next bus or train times from the comfort of your phone.
- Turn your ticket green: Be sure to activate your ticket on the GoPass app before you board. Day Passes are only valid on the day of activation.
- Go old school: Don't have the app? Purchase a Day Pass from a ticket vending machine at any DART Rail station or from a bus operator.
- Take in all the day's fun: DART makes it easy for parade and festival-goers, as well as runners participating in the Dash Down Greenville.
- Get the deets: Click here for complete parade details or click here to view the parade route.
- Plan ahead for good luck: DART encourages you to allow extra time that day due to service demand.
Additional routes will be temporarily detoured during the parade including 81, 82, 84, 428 and 521. See DART.org/rideralerts for more information.
Finn is going places! Follow Finn all March long as he takes DARTable adventures and celebrates Irish-American heritage month. See the stories on DART Daily and follow our hashtag #DARTwithFinn to share your experiences. Be sure to watch for Finn at the Dallas St. Patrick's Parade and Festival on Saturday, March 16. Once you spot him, grab a pic or -- even better -- take a selfie with him! Post your photos to your favorite social network with the hashtag #DARTwithFinn.
Skip the headaches. Save a pot of gold. Ride DART.