Community Meeting/Public Hearing Notices
Notice of DART Community Meetings
Cotton Belt Regional Rail Corridor
Meetings Start March 21, 2019
You are invited to attend a community meeting to review the progress of the Cotton Belt Corridor Regional Rail Project. Members of the Design-Pre-construction Management Team will be on hand to outline the latest developments and answer your questions. DART, in cooperation with the Federal Transit Administration (FTA), the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA), and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), has prepared an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) to assess the impacts and benefits of passenger rail service on the 26-mile long Cotton Belt Corridor from DFW International Airport to Plano.
Presentations during these meetings will include:
- Updated alignment drawings showing track configurations, final grade separations (bridges) and station locations per the Final Environmental Impact Statement (FEIS);
- An overview of the Design-Builder's early design and construction schedule;
- A description of pre-construction equipment and processes to be used along the alignment;
- A general summary of project information;
- Identification of contacts for FAQs and community concerns.
Thursday, March 21, 2019, 7:00 p.m.
Parkhill Junior High School Cafeteria
16500 Shadybank Drive, Dallas, TX 75248
March 21, 2019 Meeting Presentation
(4.7MB PDF file opens in a new window)
Thursday, March 28, 2019, 6:30 p.m.
Richardson Civic Center
411 West Arapaho Road, Richardson, TX 75080
Tuesday, April 2, 2019, 6:30 p.m.
Element by Westin - Dallas/Fort Worth Airport North
3550 West IH 635, Irving, TX 75063
(Park in North Lot by LBJ/635)
Wednesday, April 3, 2019, 6:30 p.m.
Addison Conference Center
15650 Addison Road, Addison, TX 75001
View a printer-friendly PDF version of this map (opens in a new window)
For Additional Information
Please visit DART.org/cottonbelt or contact DART Community Engagement at 214-749-2543.
- Proposed August 2019 Service Changes and Transit System Plan Meetings Presentation
(5MB PDF file opens in a new window)