DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/2/2018
Route 27 Detour Planned to Boost Service in Uptown, Effective Tuesday, January 2, 2018Passengers with destinations in Uptown can expect a more convenient trip when Bus Route 27 begins operation on a new detour routing, effective Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
Buses leaving West Transfer Center will travel current route to Moody and McKinnon, then turn left on Hunt, right on Harwood and right on Wolf back to current route on McKinnon. Bus stops will be installed on Hunt at Harwood and on Harwood at Wolf to serve new developments in the area. Southbound routing, as well as the customer schedule, will remain unaffected.
The detour is expected to become a permanent part of the route when system-wide service changes take effect on March 26, 2018. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Weekend DART Rail Replacement coming to Downtown Dallas, Effective Saturday, March 30, 2019 (Posted on Mar 27 at 10:13 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 385, 405, 409, 428, 444, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Bus Route 11 on Brief Detour for Bexar Street Connection Association event on Saturday, April 20, 2019
- Red, Blue Line Customers Reminded to Use Caution As Platform Work Begins at Downtown Plano and Galatyn Park Stations, Effective Monday, March 25, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts