DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/2/2018
Route 27 Detour Planned to Boost Service in Uptown, Effective Tuesday, January 2, 2018Passengers with destinations in Uptown can expect a more convenient trip when Bus Route 27 begins operation on a new detour routing, effective Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
Buses leaving West Transfer Center will travel current route to Moody and McKinnon, then turn left on Hunt, right on Harwood and right on Wolf back to current route on McKinnon. Bus stops will be installed on Hunt at Harwood and on Harwood at Wolf to serve new developments in the area. Southbound routing, as well as the customer schedule, will remain unaffected.
The detour is expected to become a permanent part of the route when system-wide service changes take effect on March 26, 2018. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- March 2018 Service Improvements: Introducing Modifications on Select Bus Routes Effective Monday, March 26, 2018 (Posted on Mar 8 at 10:45 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- DART Bus Routes 26, 161, D-Link (722) and 749 on Detour for March for Our Lives, Effective Saturday, March 24
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 27, 31, 42, 211, 346, 347, 376, 501, 510, 514, 535, 541, 542, 549, D-Link (Route 722), 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Some DART Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Toyota Rock 'n' Roll Dallas Half Marathon on Sunday, March 25, 2018
- DATE CHANGE: DART to Again Offer Shuttle Service While Las Colinas APT Undergoes Repair, Effective March 12-April 6, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts