DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 5/18/2018
DART to Increase Bus Route 466 Service For Byron Nelson, Effective May 18-20, 2018Anyone wishing to catch some of the action at this year's AT&T Byron Nelson will have the added option of getting there on DART. Bus Route 466, which serves the tourney's new venue at Trinity Forest Golf Club, will increase normal frequency to 15-minutes on selected trips during the tournament's final three days:
- Friday, May 18 - Normal schedule, then every 15 minutes between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., then resume normal schedule;
- Saturday & Sunday, May 19-20 - Every 15 minutes, 6:30 a.m.- 7 p.m., then resume normal schedule.
The special service will operate between Ledbetter (Blue Line) and Buckner (Green Line) stations only. Passengers at Ledbetter Station should board Route 466 buses with a BUCKNER destination sign; those at Buckner Station can take any westbound Route 466, regardless of destination. Buses will unload and pick up passengers at the bus stops on Great Trinity Forest Way (Loop 12) at Stoneport Drive, where security personnel will be available for crossing assistance.
Regular fares will remain in effect for all trips. Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 350, 376, 402, 403, 409, 444, 522, 542, 549, 571, 595, 597)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts