DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 5/25/2019
DART Updates Schedules for Memorial Weekend, DART Pearl/Arts District Station Closed, Effective May 25-27, 2019In observance of Memorial Day, Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) will operate on a Sunday schedule on Monday, May 27. The Trinity Railway Express (TRE) will not operate on Memorial Day.
DART Pearl/Arts District Station Closed
The Pearl/Arts District Station will be closed for downtown rail track replacement over the three-day weekend from May 25-27. The Red and Blue lines will not operate south of Mockingbird Station. One shuttle (Route 904) will serve Mockingbird, Cityplace/Uptown and Pearl/Arts District stations, while the other (Route 936) will be an express service between Mockingbird and Bachman stations. Customers can board bus shuttles upstairs at Mockingbird Station. (Click here to view a shuttle bus map.) The construction is part of the downtown Dallas rail replacement project taking place each weekend into September. More information is available at DART.org/Plus.
DART Paratransit Services
DART's Paratransit services will run a Saturday schedule and the Paratransit Scheduling Center will be closed. Customers should call Thursday, May 23, to book their trips through Monday, May 27, and Friday, May 24, to book their trips through Wednesday, May 29. Next day weekend voicemail, web-booking and X-Press Booking will also be available.
DART's Customer Information Center will be open from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. at 214-979-1111 for trip-planning needs.
The administrative offices and the Customer Care Center, which handles commendations, complaints, suggestions and Lost and Found, will be closed.
Route and schedule information for DART and the Dallas Streetcar is available at DART.org. TRE schedule information can be found at trinityrailwayexpress.org.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Additional DART Rail Service for the State Fair of Texas begins Monday, September 23, 2019 (Posted on Sep 9 at 11:01 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Routes 29, 39, 183 and 749 on Temporary Detour for Global Energy Race at Klyde Warren Park, Sunday, September 22, 2019
- Addison Transit Center and Downtown Carrollton Station Parking to be Reduced for the Next Two Days, Effective September 18-19, 2019
- Bus Routes 29, 31, 36, 39, 52, 59, 183 and 749 Detoured in Downtown Dallas for St. Jude Walk/Run, Effective Saturday, September 21, 2019
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 110, 161, 164, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 283, 347, 372, 374, 376, 405, 409, 410, 444, 467, 486, 522, 529, 532, 535, 542, 549, 560, 594, 595, 597, 704, 870-East Plano FLEX)
- Cityplace/Uptown Station West Inclinator Out of Service for 30 Days, Effective Monday, August 26, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts