DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/10/2016
Inbound Route 76 Detoured to Avoid Elm Street Congestion, Effective Monday, October 10Due to frequent delays caused by excessive traffic in the Deep Ellum area, Route 76 buses traveling to Downtown Dallas will operate on the following detour, effective Monday, October 10, 2016.
From Baylor University Medical Center Station, buses will turn right on Malcolm X Blvd., left on Gaston Ave. into Pacific Ave. and left on Pearl Street back to regular route on Elm Street. Outbound routing, as well as schedules, will remain unchanged.
This detour will become permanent when system-wide route modifications take effect on March 13, 2017. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Updates Schedules for Memorial Weekend, DART Pearl/Arts District Station Closed, Effective May 25-27, 2019 (Posted on May 23 at 9:56 AM)
- Weekend DART Rail Replacement continues in Downtown Dallas, Effective Saturday, May 18, 2019 (Posted on May 23 at 8:52 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Routes 475 and 583 on Detour during Camp Sweeney's Play for the Day 5K and 1K on Monday, May 27, 2019
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 376, 385, 405, 409, 428, 444, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Red, Blue Line Customers Reminded to Use Caution As Platform Work Begins at Downtown Plano and Galatyn Park Stations, Effective Monday, March 25, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts