DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/10/2016
Inbound Route 76 Detoured to Avoid Elm Street Congestion, Effective Monday, October 10Due to frequent delays caused by excessive traffic in the Deep Ellum area, Route 76 buses traveling to Downtown Dallas will operate on the following detour, effective Monday, October 10, 2016.
From Baylor University Medical Center Station, buses will turn right on Malcolm X Blvd., left on Gaston Ave. into Pacific Ave. and left on Pearl Street back to regular route on Elm Street. Outbound routing, as well as schedules, will remain unchanged.
This detour will become permanent when system-wide route modifications take effect on March 13, 2017. Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 2, 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 385, 409, 428, 444, 502, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- DART Rail, buses and TRE will operate a regular weekday schedule on President's Day, Monday, February 18, 2019.
- Construction Projects to Disrupt Orange Line From Bachman to DFW, Effective Saturday, February 23, 2019
- Buses at Bachman Station Temporarily Board in the "Kiss & Ride" Area during Cullum Lane Entrance Closure, Effective Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts