DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/20/2017
Two Eastbound Route 400 Stops on Belt Line in Garland Unavailable During Utility Work, Effective Monday, March 20, 2017Two eastbound stops for route 400 on Belt Line @ Laurel Oaks (stop ID 20058) and Belt Line @ Galaxie (stop ID 20060) will be unavailable for approximately five weeks beginning Monday, March 20, 2017 due to utility construction work on Belt Line. The nearest available eastbound stops are found on Belt Line @ Jupiter (stop ID 20057, west of the intersection) and Belt Line @ Medical (stop ID 20059). Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 36, 42, 164, 211, 346, 347, 404, 409, 445, 486, 502, 510, 547, 549, 568, 574, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Route 535 Soon Moving To IH-635 Service Roads Due to Construction Plans, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Current Routing Remains, New Detours to be Added For Bus Route 346 Service in Legacy, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Telephonic Interpretation Services to Assist Limited English Proficient Riders, Effective Friday, September 29, 2017 9 p.m.
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts