DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 5/15/2017
Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017Customers should expect bus stop adjustments and possible delays on Route 463 along Spring Valley Road between Coit and Weatherred. The City of Richardson, Dallas County, and contractors are working on improving street pavements, curbs, approaches and sidewalks.
The project also includes enhancements to the Cottonwood Creek and Hunt Branch Culvert design/construction, pedestrian crossings; median closures; street light upgrades; traffic signal improvements; pavement markings, buttons and select signage; and intersection improvements at Weatherred Road.
Construction is set to begin May 15, 2017, and continue through the end of this year. The project will be in various phases and some bus stops may be adjusted, depending on sidewalks and street conditions along this corridor. There will be no alignment or schedule changes to routes 360, 451 and 463.
Thanks for choosing DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Route 749 on Temporary Detour for Global Energy Race at Klyde Warren Park, Sunday, September 24, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 19, 31, 36, 42, 206, 211, 221 (Metro Arlington Xpress (MAX)), 346, 347, 409, 444, 510, 547, 595, D-Link (722), 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts