DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 9/17/2017
Alan Ross Texas Freedom Parade To Cause Detours For Routes 39, 409, Effective Sunday, September 17, 2017Passengers of Bus Routes 39 and 409 are advised that detours will be in effect during the annual Alan Ross Texas Freedom Parade on Sunday, September 17, 2017. Specific detours are as follows:
Route 39 - (to Inwood/Love Field Station) regular route to McKinney and Bowen, continue McKinney to left on Lemmon, left on Mahanna, right on Cedar Springs to regular route; (to Downtown Dallas) regular route to Cedar Springs and Mahanna; left on Mahanna, right on Lemmon, right on Carlisle to regular route at Bowen.
Route 409 - (to Parkland Hospital) regular route to Oak Lawn and Lemmon, right on Lemmon, left on Dallas North Tollway, left on Oak Lawn, left on Maple to regular route; (to Illinois Station) regular route to Maple and Oak Lawn, right on Oak Lawn, right on Dallas North Tollway, right on Lemmon, left on Oak Lawn to regular route.
Buses will remain on detour from approximately 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- TRE Rider Alert 1/19 11:35a (Posted today at 11:35 AM)
- Green Line Passengers Should Expect Weekend Delays Due to I-345 Work, Effective January 13-February 17, 2018 (Posted on Jan 19 at 10:34 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 27, 31, 35, 42, 110, 211, 346, 347, 510, 541, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts