DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/30/2018
Las Colinas APT Scheduled to Return to Service on Monday, April 2, 2018The Las Colinas Area's Personal Transit System (APT) service is scheduled to return to service on Monday, April 2, 2018. Friday, March 30 will be the last day for Route 503 buses to operate.
The Route 503 buses serve the Orange Line's Las Colinas Urban Center Station and operate in a counter-clockwise loop over Lake Carolyn Parkway, Riverside, Las Colinas Boulevard and O'Connor Boulevard.
Hours of operation are 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on weekdays. Frequency will be approximately 15-20 minutes. The shuttle, like the APT, is free to customers.
- Click here to view the Las Colinas Shuttle schedule (opens in a new window).
Current Rider Alerts:
- Buses to Replace TRE Trains Between Three Stations During TEXRail Construction, Effective All Day, Saturday, November 17, 2018
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 350, 376, 402, 403, 404, 408, 409, 444, 522, 526, 542, 549, 571, 595, 597)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts