DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/28/2018
Permit Parking for DART Service Area Residents Coming Soon to Downtown Rowlett StationDART is starting a permit parking program at Downtown Rowlett Station limited to residents of the DART Service Area. Customers who display a valid DART resident parking permit decal on their vehicle will be able to park in the lots designated Permit Parking Only (areas A and B on the map below).
Beginning May 7, vehicles in permit-only areas without a valid permit will be subject to a citation.
DART representatives will issue permits at Downtown Rowlett Station weekdays beginning March 28, 6 a.m. to 2 p.m., for two weeks. Permits will also be issued from April 30 to May 4.
To receive a resident parking permit, a motorist must provide current and valid proof of residency and verification of vehicle(s) ownership.
Authorized documents for residency verification:
• Driver's license
• U.S. Passport
• Proof of homeowner's insurance
• Mortgage or rent statement
• Property tax statement
• Current utility bill
• Certified school record or transcript
Authorized documents for vehicle ownership verification:
• Vehicle registration
• Proof of vehicle insurance
• Vehicle inspection receipt
• Vehicle title
• Vehicle bill of sale
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 27, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 409, 541, 542, 549, 595, D-Link (Route 722))
- New Route 585 to Move From Arapaho Center Station To Spring Valley Station, Effective April 23, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts