DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/28/2018
Permit Parking for DART Service Area Residents Coming Soon to Downtown Rowlett StationDART is starting a permit parking program at Downtown Rowlett Station limited to residents of the DART Service Area. Customers who display a valid DART resident parking permit decal on their vehicle will be able to park in the lots designated Permit Parking Only (areas A and B on the map below).
Beginning May 7, vehicles in permit-only areas without a valid permit will be subject to a citation.
DART representatives will issue permits at Downtown Rowlett Station weekdays beginning March 28, 6 a.m. to 2 p.m., for two weeks. Permits will also be issued from April 30 to May 4.
To receive a resident parking permit, a motorist must provide current and valid proof of residency and verification of vehicle(s) ownership.
Authorized documents for residency verification:
• Driver's license
• U.S. Passport
• Proof of homeowner's insurance
• Mortgage or rent statement
• Property tax statement
• Current utility bill
• Certified school record or transcript
Authorized documents for vehicle ownership verification:
• Vehicle registration
• Proof of vehicle insurance
• Vehicle inspection receipt
• Vehicle title
• Vehicle bill of sale
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 2, 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 164, 205/208/210 on Main, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 385, 409, 428, 444, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, D-Link (722), 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Red, Blue Line Customers Reminded to Use Caution As Platform Work Begins at Downtown Plano and Galatyn Park Stations, Effective Monday, March 25, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts