DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 5/26/2018
Red and Blue Lines, Plus Streetcar Due Disruption Over Memorial Weekend, Effective May 26-28, 2018If your Memorial Day travel involves the Red or Blue lines or the Dallas Streetcar, it might be wise to plan ahead. Repair work under the Houston Street Viaduct directly above the DART Rail tracks between Union Station and Convention Center will create the following potential delays for DART customers, beginning at 5 a.m., Saturday, May 26, 2018:
- Northbound Red and Blue line passengers will exit their trains at Convention Center and take shuttle buses to Union Station to board Blue Line trains; transfers to northbound Red Line will be available at West End Station;
- Southbound Blue Line passengers will exit their train at Union Station and take shuttle buses to Convention Center to re-board Blue Line to UNT Dallas Station;
- Southbound Red Line passengers will exit their train at West End Station, then board Blue Line trains to Union Station and take shuttle buses to Convention Center to continue on Red Line to Westmoreland (note to TRE riders: these Red Line trains will terminate at Victory Station, maintaining the transfer connection on Saturday, May 26);
- USA Volleyball passengers staying downtown can board Blue Line trains to Union Station and take shuttle buses to Convention Center Station or board a D-Link (Route 722) bus to Convention Center.
- The Dallas Streetcar will be replaced by buses at all stops on all three days.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 409, 541, 542, 549, 595, D-Link (Route 722))
- Dallas bridge repair to disrupt DART rail and streetcar service Memorial Weekend; DART, TRE adjusting schedules for Memorial Day
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts