DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 6/11/2018
Additional Open Parking Available In Newly Created Lot E at Downtown Rowlett Station, Effective Monday, June 11, 2018Beginning June 11, 2018, the western portion of Lot B will be open to vehicles without permits required for parking.
The newly-designated Lot E will contain approximately 100 spaces and can also accommodate customers who have a permit.
The remaining portion of Lot B will continue to be for permit parking only (please refer to map below).
DART appreciates the patience of all our patrons as these adjustments are being made. If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact DART Community Affairs at 214-749-2543.
View more information about Permit Parking for DART Service Area Residents at Downtown Rowlett Station at www.DART.org/RowlettParking.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 2, 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 385, 409, 428, 444, 502, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- DART Rail, buses and TRE will operate a regular weekday schedule on President's Day, Monday, February 18, 2019.
- Construction Projects to Disrupt Orange Line From Bachman to DFW, Effective Saturday, February 23, 2019
- Buses at Bachman Station Temporarily Board in the "Kiss & Ride" Area during Cullum Lane Entrance Closure, Effective Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts