DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 6/25/2018
Rowlett Next in Line For New Personalized GoLink Shuttle Service, Effective June 25, 2018DART's expanding GoLink service will be available in the City of Rowlett, with the first van arriving at Downtown Rowlett Station at 5:00 a.m. on Monday, June 25, 2018.
The new GoLink service area is bounded by: Vinson, Merritt and Elm Grove on the north; Scenic on the east; Chaha, Rowlett Road, Lake Ray Hubbard and Cooke on the south; and Dexham on the west (please see map below).
Trips may be booked by using DART's new app, which may be downloaded by searching "TapRide" in the App Store or the Google Play Store. From there, customers can open the app and choose "GoLink/DART" under "Select System," follow the prompts to create username and password, then confirm the account after receiving a verification email. Once registered, the booking procedure can begin; customers without smart phones may still call 214-452-1827.
Phone reservations must be made at least 30 minutes in advance.
Hours of operation are 5:00 a.m.- 8:30 p.m. on weekdays. Fares remain $5 for a local day pass and $2.50 for a reduced day pass.
Current Rider Alerts:
- DART buses, DART Rail and TRE will operate a regular weekday schedule on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Monday, January 21, 2019
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 2, 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 360, 376, 385, 409, 444, 522, 542, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Buses at Bachman Station Temporarily Board in the "Kiss & Ride" Area during Cullum Lane Entrance Closure, Effective Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts