DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 9/24/2018
Additional DART Rail Service for the State Fair of Texas begins Monday, September 24, 2018DART is adding rail service for the 2018 State Fair of Texas. These schedules are effective from Monday, September 24 through Sunday, October 21, except for Saturday, October 6. DART will operate a special schedule for the Red River Showdown on Saturday, October 6. Schedules will be available once the kick off time is announced.
The State Fair of Texas is open from Friday, September 28 through Sunday, October 21.
Fair days are always busy days on DART Rail and buses. DART will make the following changes beginning Monday, September 24:
- Extra Green Line trains between Victory and Lawnview stations from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. weekdays and 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekends; all trips will feature 3-car trains.
- Orange Line extended to Parker Road on all trips, weekdays and weekends (except for Saturday, October 6).
- Added Green and Blue line service after 7 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
- Extra buses on Routes 60 and 409 Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.
- Trinity Railway Express (TRE) will operate on all four Sundays during the fair.
- View DART Rail schedules effective Monday, September 24 through Sunday, October 21.
- View information about DART service to the State Fair of Texas.
- View information about TRE weekend service on the TRE website.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Weekend DART Rail Replacement coming to Downtown Dallas, Effective Saturday, March 30, 2019 (Posted on Mar 27 at 10:13 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 385, 405, 409, 428, 444, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Red, Blue Line Customers Reminded to Use Caution As Platform Work Begins at Downtown Plano and Galatyn Park Stations, Effective Monday, March 25, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts