DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/10/2018
Bus Riders on Routes 29, 39 and 183 Should Prepare for Detours During the Purplestride DFW 2018 5k/1-mile Run/Walk on Saturday, November 10, 2018The Purplestride DFW 2018 5k/1-mile Run/Walk at Klyde Warren Park will place bus routes 29, 39 and 183 on brief detour on Saturday, November 10, 2018. The detours begin at approximately 6:30 a.m. and continue through the conclusion of the event at approximately 12 noon. Click here for more information about the event.
Inbound to Downtown from Maple: right on Cedar Springs, left on Field, right on Broom , regular route.
Outbound from McKinney: left on Field, merge right into Cedar Springs, left on Maple, regular route.
39 Inwood/Love Field Station/Downtown
Inbound to Downtown from Cedar Springs: right on Field, left on Ross, right on St. Paul, regular route.
Outbound to Inwood/Love Field Station from Olive: left on Ross, right on Field, right on Cedar Springs, regular route.
183 Addison Transit Center
Outbound from CBD West: left on Griffin, left on Woodall Rodgers into IH-35 Northbound, merge right into Dallas North Tollway, regular route.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- TRE Rider Alert 11/20 7:10p (Posted today at 7:00 PM)
- DART announces Thanksgiving holiday service schedule (Posted on Nov 20 at 9:25 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Downtown Dallas Bus Routes to be Detoured During Holiday Parade, Extra Rail Service Added, Effective Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 350, 376, 402, 403, 404, 408, 409, 444, 522, 526, 542, 549, 571, 595, 597)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts