DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/12/2018
Buses to Replace TRE Trains Between Three Stations During TEXRail Construction, effective all day Wednesday through Saturday, Dec. 12-15, 2018TRE will operate buses between Fort Worth T&P Station, the downtown Fort Worth Intermodal Transportation Center Station (ITC) and Richland Hills Station beginning Wednesday, Dec. 12, through Saturday, Dec. 15, due to the TEXRail project.
Passengers should allow additional time beyond their normal commuting schedule if planning to use these three stations.
Please consult the TRE website (trinityrailwayexpress.org) for other upcoming service interruptions. We thank you for your patience.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Updates Schedules for Memorial Weekend, DART Pearl/Arts District Station Closed, Effective May 25-27, 2019 (Posted on May 13 at 9:01 AM)
- Weekend DART Rail Replacement continues in Downtown Dallas, Effective Saturday, May 18, 2019 (Posted yesterday at 8:52 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Route 39 on Detour during the Memorial Day Music Festival at Klyde Warren Park on Sunday, May 26, 2019
- Bus Routes 29 and 39 On Detour for Carry The Load Dallas Memorial March, Effective Sunday, May 26, 2019
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 376, 385, 405, 409, 428, 444, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Red, Blue Line Customers Reminded to Use Caution As Platform Work Begins at Downtown Plano and Galatyn Park Stations, Effective Monday, March 25, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts