DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/12/2018
Buses to Replace TRE Trains Between Three Stations During TEXRail Construction, effective all day Wednesday through Saturday, Dec. 12-15, 2018TRE will operate buses between Fort Worth T&P Station, the downtown Fort Worth Intermodal Transportation Center Station (ITC) and Richland Hills Station beginning Wednesday, Dec. 12, through Saturday, Dec. 15, due to the TEXRail project.
Passengers should allow additional time beyond their normal commuting schedule if planning to use these three stations.
Please consult the TRE website (trinityrailwayexpress.org) for other upcoming service interruptions. We thank you for your patience.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 2, 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 385, 409, 428, 444, 502, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, D-Link (722), 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Construction Projects to Disrupt Orange Line From Bachman to DFW, Effective Saturday, February 23, 2019
- Buses at Bachman Station Temporarily Board in the "Kiss & Ride" Area during Cullum Lane Entrance Closure, Effective Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts