DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 4/1/2019
Cityplace East Side Elevator Shut Down For Repair, Upgrade Through Mid-JuneCityplace customers are advised that the elevator serving the East Portal from the mezzanine level will be closed through mid-June.
During this period, access will remain available from the West Portal. For the convenience of DART patrons, Bus Route 409 will serve both portals on all trips.
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience during this important modernization project. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Rail Operates Normal Weekend Service June 29-30; Downtown Dallas Rail Replacement Work Resumes July 6-7, 2019 (Posted yesterday at 11:31 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 376, 385, 405, 409, 428, 444, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Red, Blue Line Customers Reminded to Use Caution As Platform Work Begins at Downtown Plano and Galatyn Park Stations, Effective Monday, March 25, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts