DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 4/27/2019
Bus Route 52 and 404 Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Skyline Half Marathon, 10K and 5K on Saturday, April 27, 2019On Saturday, April 27, the 2019 Skyline Half Marathon, 10K and 5K will place bus routes 52 and 404 on detour beginning at 8 a.m. and continuing until the conclusion of the races at approximately 12 noon.
The races will start and finish at the Felix H. Lozada, Sr. Gateway on the Ronald Kirk Bridge near Trinity Groves. Click here to view more information about the race.
Bus detours are as follows:
Outbound to Bickers North from Bickers and Holystone: No service to Edgar Ward, continue Bicker to left on Fury, right on Singleton, right on Esmalda, right on Gallagher, left on Fury, right on Bickers, regular route.
Inbound to Southwestern Medical District/Parkland Station from Westmoreland: Right on Bickers, left on Hampton, left on Irving Blvd., right on Mockingbird, regular route.
Outbound to Wheatland & IH-20 from Mockingbird: Left on Irving Blvd., right on Hampton, right on Bickers, left on Westmoreland, regular route.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Rail Operates Normal Weekend Service August 17-18 and August 24-25; Downtown Dallas Rail Replacement Work Resumes August 31-September 1, 2019 (Posted on Aug 13 at 9:45 AM)
- DART Service Changes Coming August 12 (Posted on Aug 13 at 4:32 PM)
- Weekend DART Rail Replacement continues in Downtown Dallas through September (Posted on Aug 13 at 9:40 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 26, 29, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 164, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 283, 347, 372, 376, 405, 409, 444, 467, 522, 542, 549, 595, 597, 704, 870-East Plano FLEX)
- Cityplace/Uptown Station West Inclinator Out of Service for 30 Days, Effective Monday, August 26, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts