DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 4/28/2019
Bus Route 29 and 39 Riders Should Prepare for Detours during Rise & Shine Run, Sunday, April 28, 2019On Sunday, April 28, the Rise & Shine Run will place bus routes 29 and 39 on detour from approximately 1 p.m. to the conclusion of the races. The event is held at Reverchon Park, 3505 Maple Ave. in Dallas.
Bus detours are as follows:
Inbound from Maple: Right on Oak Lawn, take ramp to go left (southbound) on Harry Hines, merge left into Pearl, left on Cedar Springs, right on Maple to regular route.
Outbound from Maple: Left on Cedar Springs, right on Pearl into McKinnon St., merge left into Harry Hines, take ramp to go right (eastbound) on Oak Lawn, left on Maple to regular route.
Inbound from Cedar Springs: Left on Oak Lawn, right on Lemmon Ave., right on Carlisle to regular route.
Outbound from McKinney: Left on Lemmon Ave, left on Oak Lawn Ave., right on Cedar Springs to regular route.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Updates Schedules for Memorial Weekend, DART Pearl/Arts District Station Closed, Effective May 25-27, 2019 (Posted on May 23 at 9:56 AM)
- Weekend DART Rail Replacement continues in Downtown Dallas, Effective Saturday, May 18, 2019 (Posted on May 23 at 8:52 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Routes 475 and 583 on Detour during Camp Sweeney's Play for the Day 5K and 1K on Monday, May 27, 2019
- Bus Route 39 on Detour during the Memorial Day Music Festival at Klyde Warren Park on Sunday, May 26, 2019
- Bus Routes 29 and 39 On Detour for Carry The Load Dallas Memorial March, Effective Sunday, May 26, 2019
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 376, 385, 405, 409, 428, 444, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Red, Blue Line Customers Reminded to Use Caution As Platform Work Begins at Downtown Plano and Galatyn Park Stations, Effective Monday, March 25, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts