DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 4/28/2019
Bus Route 29 and 39 Riders Should Prepare for Detours during Rise & Shine Run, Sunday, April 28, 2019On Sunday, April 28, the Rise & Shine Run will place bus routes 29 and 39 on detour from approximately 1 p.m. to the conclusion of the races. The event is held at Reverchon Park, 3505 Maple Ave. in Dallas.
Bus detours are as follows:
Inbound from Maple: Right on Oak Lawn, take ramp to go left (southbound) on Harry Hines, merge left into Pearl, left on Cedar Springs, right on Maple to regular route.
Outbound from Maple: Left on Cedar Springs, right on Pearl into McKinnon St., merge left into Harry Hines, take ramp to go right (eastbound) on Oak Lawn, left on Maple to regular route.
Inbound from Cedar Springs: Left on Oak Lawn, right on Lemmon Ave., right on Carlisle to regular route.
Outbound from McKinney: Left on Lemmon Ave, left on Oak Lawn Ave., right on Cedar Springs to regular route.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Rail Operates Normal Weekend Service August 17-18 and August 24-25; Downtown Dallas Rail Replacement Work Resumes August 31-September 1, 2019 (Posted on Aug 13 at 9:45 AM)
- DART Service Changes Coming August 12 (Posted on Aug 13 at 4:32 PM)
- Weekend DART Rail Replacement continues in Downtown Dallas through September (Posted on Aug 13 at 9:40 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 26, 29, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 164, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 283, 347, 372, 376, 405, 409, 444, 467, 522, 542, 549, 595, 597, 704, 870-East Plano FLEX)
- Cityplace/Uptown Station West Inclinator Out of Service for 30 Days, Effective Monday, August 26, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts