DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 9/22/2019
Bus Routes 29, 39, 183 and 749 on Temporary Detour for Global Energy Race at Klyde Warren Park, Sunday, September 22, 2019Bus routes 29, 39, 183 and 749 (Stemmons-Design District Service) will be on temporary detour on Sunday, Sept. 22 from approximately 7:30 a.m. to the conclusion of the Global Energy Race at Klyde Warren Park.
Detours are as follows:
Route 29 Inbound: From Maple, continue Maple into Routh, right on Ross, right on Field, left on Broom to regular route.
Route 29 Outbound: From McKinney, right on Field, left on Ross, left on Routh into Maple, regular route.
Route 39 Inbound: From McKinney, left on Maple-Routh Connection, right on Ross, left on St. Paul, regular route.
Route 39 Outbound: From San Jacinto, left on Pearl, right on McKinney, regular route. (Buses will use Routh to a right on McKinney, if Pearl is closed at Woodall Rodgers.)
Route 183 Inbound: From Harry Hines, left on Moody into Pearl, left on McKinney, right on Maple-Routh Connection, right on Ross, regular route.
Route 749 Inbound: From Oak Lawn, left on IH-35 southbound service road, enter IH-35, exit Continental, left on Continental, regular route.
Route 749 Outbound: From Lamar, right on IH-35 northbound service road, enter IH-35, exit Oak Lawn to IH-35 northbound service road, regular route.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 110, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 372, 376, 409, 410, 428, 444, 467, 486, 502, 522, 529, 532, 535, 542, 549, 560, 594, 595, 597, 704, 870-East Plano FLEX)
- TRE Will Operate a Bus Shuttle between Richland Hills Station and Downtown Fort Worth Central Station, Effective Saturday, October 26, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts